Welcome Prospective Parents
Welcome to Novi Woods Montessori ! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Novi Woods Montessori . Each day at our school is an exciting new opportunity to enrich the minds of our students, and we hope your child will join us.
Novi Woods Montessori welcomes students regardless of race, gender, national and ethnic origin, and is non-discriminatory in all our policies. We accept children between the ages of 18 months and 6 years.
Please contact us regarding availability for your child, and to schedule your personal tour of our school. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide additional information about our educational programs.
We want every child to be successful! While Montessori works for most children, it’s not always a good fit. We are happy to discuss your child’s progress in the first few weeks of enrollment if there’s any concern.
If you’ve toured our school and are ready to register, please visit:
To register, complete the following steps:
1. Read the Parent Handbook
2. Complete the Application for Enrollment (download, print, complete & return to office with your Registration Fee to hold your child’s place)
3. Submit a $100 Registration fee payable to Novi Woods Montessori to the office. This is not refundable and holds your child’s place along with the Application for Enrollment.
4. Upon review of your application, we will contact you for a follow up visit to finalize your enrollment contract.
5. Complete the Child Information Record (emergency card) before your first day.
6. Complete the Health Appraisal (note some is completed by the parent and some by a physician) before your first day.
7. Complete the Enrollment Questionnaire for Parents:
Pre-K Enrollment Questionnaire for Parents
Toddler Enrollment Questionnaire for Parents
Have A Question?
We tried to think of everything, but if you have a question please let us know! We aim to respond to all inquiries quickly, with our office being open Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.